Reppublika is a young, multinational media-tech company headquartered in Vienna, developing our own SaaS product in the field of online advertising, access panels, and digital market research.
We are looking for junior QA engineers to join our team in Sarajevo, working both on-site and from home office alongside colleagues in Austria, Latvia, Hungary, Croatia, and Greece.
YOUR JOB WOULD BE TO:
· Focus on and be responsible for quality assurance for web, mobile applications, and REST APIs,
· Collaborate with developers and fellow QAs ensuring sufficient test coverage is achieved.
· Produce and execute manual and automated test cases that will challenge all assumptions about how users will interact with the product,
· Identify, analyze, track and prioritize defects and escalate to the team,
· Provide well-documented bug reports and interact with developers when the issue needs clarification or root cause analysis,
· Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements to achieve better functionalities and overall experience,
· Actively participate, investigate and provide recommendations for best testing tools and most effective processes
· A passion for finding defects using test strategies and procedures ensuring the high-quality final product,
· Experience as a QA engineer working in an agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban) using tracking tools such as JIRA or Trello,
· Experience using test case management tools (TestRail, XRay, etc),
· Up to date with Agile testing practices and test automation concepts,
· Experience with at least one technology stack. Selenium, Cucumber, and/or Serenity BDD test framework or similar would be an advantage,
· Experience or at least familiar with the concept of web services testing and creating automation scripts (Postman or some other tool or custom framework),
· You are able to adopt domain knowledge as soon as possible so you can challenge new and already developed features,
· High attention to detail, and appreciation for clean and reusable code,
· Strong problem-solving skills,
· Good English skills,
· Experience working with a remote team - because nothing is certain in the post-Covid world,
· ISTQB Certification is a plus.
· A competitive, performance-based salary, in the range of 1700 - 2500 BAM/net per month depending on qualifications,
· Work on exciting, market-leading tools and cutting-edge technology,
· A choice of your own work setup (laptop, IDE, OS), and a dedicated budget for setting up individual training plan,
· An office in downtown Sarajevo and flexible home-office arrangements
· A young international team that meets (hopefully again soon) 3-4 times a year across Europe for fun and work.
Please write to email@example.com with a CV and links to reference projects if any.